Caring for your feet when pregnant, by wearing the right footwear can make a huge difference in comfort and injury prevention. Your shoes aren’t just carrying you, they are carrying baby also! No wonder you have lost all patience for pinchy feet, blister-provoking heels and hard, flat soles. Your swollen feet deserve more, which is exactly why we’re calling our best shoes for pregnancy that provide support and comfort and look good doing it.
Table of Contents
- List of 9 Best Shoes for Pregnancy 2020
- 1. Skechers Sport Empire Sneaker
- 2. UGG Women’s Milana Loafer Flat
- 3. Skechers Sport Women’s Breathe Easy Fortune Fashion Sneaker
- 4. Propet Women’s TravelactivSlip On Walking Shoe
- 5. Skechers GOWalk4 – Privilege
- 6. Skechers Women’s Big Idea Sneaker
- 7. New Balance Women Pregnancy Walking Shoe
- 8. Fly London Waterproof Gore-tex Chelsea Boot
- 9. Chuck Taylor
List of 9 Best Shoes for Pregnancy 2020
1. Skechers Sport Empire Sneaker
There are just a few shoes more comfy than a fantastic sneaker. Manufactured especially to withstand shock and offer you comfort, athletic shoes can be a great footwear choice during pregnancy — if you can locate the most suitable one. Pick those with no high, tight ankle, and that may be slipped on so which you may wear them regardless of how big your ankles.
These sneakers are super fashionable, and you do not even have to lace them up. They’re designed as slip-ons and also have air-cooled memory foam inside to help you remain comfortable. The midsole has built-in shock absorption, and the uppers are flexible enough to accommodate a foot which may or may not be swelling. And the non-skid sole will help prevent slips, keeping you secure and upright whether you are working out at the gym or just hanging around your house.
2. UGG Women’s Milana Loafer Flat
Ugg Women’s Milana Loafer Flats would be the from the brand you know and love for boots but with spectacular sneakers to keep your feet happy while taking your precious bundle. These adorable shoes come in a number of colors and will dress up or dress down.
Leather shoes may take a little breaking in but the rubber bottoms and soft foam footbed will keep you relaxed and prepared to rock. Who does not enjoy a cute pair of loafers? Pair these simple sleek sneakers with jeans or to work in a lawsuit.
3. Skechers Sport Women’s Breathe Easy Fortune Fashion Sneaker
If you go for walks to remain fit while pregnant, you can always opt for this good pair of shoes that will keep you comfy.
- Easy to wear and remove.
- Soft knit mesh allows the skin to breathe
- Rubber sole for shock absorption
- Memory foam insole offers good arch support
- Readily available in a variety of colors and layouts
4. Propet Women’s TravelactivSlip On Walking Shoe
The Propet Travelactiv is a walking shoe, which offers every feature you’ll need for bloated and aching feet, roomy and flexible toe space, a comfortable fit and breathability to keep your feet cool.
- A lightweight and flexible outsole made from rubber for great slip resistance.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers with a more flexible fit that will stretch as vital.
- The footbed is removable and well-cushioned, offering exceptional support and comfort where you want it the most.
5. Skechers GOWalk4 – Privilege
Moms love SKECHERS’ GOWalk line of sneakers and slip-ons. They love that the shoes are lightweight, with a super-supportive sole, but most moms’ favorite feature was that they could skip shoelaces altogether — a key feature for third trimester moms.
6. Skechers Women’s Big Idea Sneaker
You can’t help but have a smile on your face as you slip, that’s right, no laces, those shoes on for the first time. The first thing you’ll notice is just how light they are which is great as you are already carrying around enough additional weight as it is.After walking a few steps the next thing you’ll notice is just how inviting and comfy the shoes actually are. Formerly whining ankles now feel as they could carry you and your belly around for days.
Sneakers are designed to make a comfortable fit around your foot. I strongly recommend going up a size to accommodate space for swelling.
7. New Balance Women Pregnancy Walking Shoe
The New Balance WW928 is a lightweight and comfy walking shoe that has some great features to accommodate pregnancy symptoms.
- Soft, flexible leather uppers with a complete mouth to accommodate swollen feet.
- Lightweight to wear-reducing strain on the feet and legs.
- Comfortable and wide dimensions as well as available in huge sizes.
- The rubber sole is durable and provides excellent grip to prevent slipping.
8. Fly London Waterproof Gore-tex Chelsea Boot
Looking for maternity shoes which could withstand any weather? Try these edgy waterproof boots. The negative goring makes slipping them off and on extra-easy, while the cushioned footbed provides arch support. Need a little boost? Not all heels are all off-the-shelf. These boast more stable wedges.
9. Chuck Taylor
These are cool, fun and light. They might not be the very best for office wear but they sure look great with jeans. They do not have as much aid as some of the other contenders here, but they compensate for it in hipness.
It’s essential to find the best pregnancy shoe that fits comfortably and has sufficient area to accommodate swollen feet while pregnant. Ensure that your shoe is padded and supportive of reducing the influence on your feet when standing or walking.